JSA Template for conducting work place risk assessments.
– Manage work sites and workers
– Identify risk and hazards
– Select control measures
– Calculate risk matrix
– Assign responsible workers
– Follow up and risk review
– Detailed action log What’s New in Version 1.1
– PDF exporting You can now export your JSA’s to a PDF which can then be emailed and stored.
– Risk signing Workers can now assume responsibility of a risk by signature.
– GPS integration Your work sites can be easily organised on a map using integrated GPS.
– Improved image handling Images are now loaded quicker, allowing you to make small modifications much faster.
– Demo account See basic functionality of the app through the included demo account.
The SafetyNet app from Predictive Solutions allows customers to predict, and ultimately prevent, workplace injuries. First, the app allows customers to conduct inspections and collect workplace safety observations from their jobsites. Next, the app synchs these observations with the SafetyNet web application where advanced and predictive analytics are performed on the data. The SafetyNet predictive analytics helps customers identify where they are most likely to have a safety incident or injury, and then report and communicate that information to their work teams and management.
• Configure to match your company’s safety observation program including checklists, worksite locations, team members and other relevant information
• Add detailed information during inspections, such as comments and severity levels
• Mark items for follow up and assign actions, responsibility and due dates
• Upload your observations to SafetyNet with the tap of a button to ensure that data is available in real time
• Provide feedback to observers and inspectors, in real time, to ensure quality data is being collected