For the on-the-go EHS professional, Dakota EHS provides a searchable, plain-language digest of federal Environmental Health and Safety regulations. Quickly find the requirements that apply to your situation, review the digest, and link to full-text regulations as needed. Already using Dakota’s Proactivity Suite on the web or your PC? Now you can take Dakota’s EHS expertise with you wherever you go.
– Hierarchical organization of regulatory topics
– Lists of applicable citations for any level of the hierarchy
– Digest of regulatory requirements – Text search with highlighted results
– Quick access to full-text regulations via the Dakota Research Center
– Calendar year subscription including periodic updates Covers all the major areas of EHS compliance, including
– EPA requirements for Air, Water, Solid & Hazardous Waste, Tanks, Spills, EPCRA, TSCA – OSHA worker safety and industrial hygiene rules – DOT regulations for HazMat transport
Disclaimer: The information in this app is not intended to replace official versions, is subject to revisions, and should not be considered legal advice. Dakota Software presents this information without warranties, express†or implied, regarding accuracy, timeliness, or completeness. In addition, this disclaimer may change at any time. When necessary, consult primary source material.